We are live.
After what seems like months of toying around with it, I've finally gotten the revamp of the site to where it needs to be - for now that is.
- The site has been built with the light, yet robust Kirby CMS
- Typography update via Typekit
- Cleaner media queries
My work page needs just that:
Other Items on the To-Do List:
404 PageTaken care of, as of August 24.
- Tags on Projects and Updates
- Update with Newest Projects
- Build in some HTML5 Video Functionality
- Add built-in image classes (float, center, right, left, etc.)
Overall though, I am pleased with the new start - I've learned quite a bit in the process of bringing in a CMS and am excited to expand on what I know.
To check out the progress from where I was until this update head over to ethanmade.it/archive.
Thanks for stopping by!